Sunday, January 13, 2013

Yappy Birthday!

I know, I got a little carried away with the blue. I was originally just going to use a little but I found some old star paper and then...... I made this birthday card using the Boys Will Be Boys cart. I cut it at 4 1/2" width to fit a 5 1/2" square card base.


The white circle layer is embossed with the Cuttlebug Number Collage folder. The tag die is from My Creative Time which I stamped with the perfect sentiment from Scrappy Moms Raining Cats and Dogs set. I stapled some scrap ribbon I had in my stash. I laughed after I put it together because it looked more "cosmic" than what I had envisioned. I got to use my Stickles, Black Diamond on the nose (yes, it's a wet nose).

Challenges


Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

6 comments:

  1. Very fun card!! Great sentiment!!!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, your die-cut with the background is so cute and of course your sentiment is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Boy's Birthday (must use blue)" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love that little doggie! Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Playtime and Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so adorable! Thanks for playing @ CTO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable - I love that puppy cut! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!! Love all the patterned paper and that dog is the cutest!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!
    Tracy
    tracyscricutcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity