Monday, January 7, 2013

FCCB Tag Challenge and Crawl Winner

I hope everyone was able to crawl through the Design Team blogs last week. I sure enjoyed getting inspiration from my DT sisters. I also loved all of your sweet comments. And on that note, I had my son Alex pick a random number. He chose comment number 30. Congrats Sonya! Please email me your mailing information and I'll get your Valentine goodies out to you right away. Thanks again to everyone who participated. Make sure you check the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog site Wednesday to find out who the fabulous winners are:-)

This week's challenge is all about Tags! I made a super quick and easy tag that can be attached to any Valentine gift. I used the Something To Celebrate cartridge for the banner tag and the Sweethearts cart for the larger hearts. I used a hand punch for the smallest heart. The sweet sentiment comes from My Pink Stamper's Yummy-licious set. The cardstock is from Echo Park's Victorian Garden stack.


Make sure you head over to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog to get all of this week's challenge details. Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

10 comments:

  1. This tag is beautiful. I love it.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Beautiful Tag!Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Tammy, pretty pattern paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a happy project, nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute tag Tammy! Love the way you put the banner across the heart. Ca-ute!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Really like the scalloped heart. Thanks for all of your great work at FCCB!

    Janea
    Recollection Alley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty tag and Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity