Monday, January 21, 2013

Piano Notes Binder Cover

Welcome to another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge! I will admit I have been wanting to make a cover for my son's piano lesson binder since this summer. Not sure why it took me so long. A little secret {shhhh} this was very easy.

My son loves the color green so I looked through my Expression cart swatches and picked this green pattern from the JT cart. I then used Cricut Craft Room to weld and cut the letters and notes. I used CCR Font and Quarter Note cart to accomplish this. After adhering the layers to together, I did a little white doodling and stamped the cute little Peachy Keen Boy Mates faces with white craft ink. Next, I slid the sheet behind the clear vinyl cover.



Please check out FCC blog to see the other fantabulous design teams inspirational projects!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)


8 comments:

  1. Great binder cover! Kids seems to take care of their notebooks better when they are proud of them. This one is going to last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect idea for the challenge and the organizing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cheerful notes makes this very important binder a great place to stash all those papers.
    I love the little faces.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Tammy I like the PK faces and the doodling you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea!Cute & Fun!
    Have a Wonderful Monday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute , love how you added faces to the music notes and the paper is great !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun project, Tammy! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity