Thursday, December 22, 2011

Summer in December


Today's theme at Erica's Cricut Craftroom is all about bringing the warmth to December. For my card I used the Life Is A Beach and Accent Essentials cartridges. I cut the card out at 5" and the flip flops at 3". I used some scrap card stock from DCWV The Colorful Life and some scrap patterned paper from The Paper Studio's a day at the Beach. I added some paper flowers and brads to embellish the flip flops and card. I stamped the sentiment from My Creative Time's Have Fun In The Sun set and cut a tag shape around it. After punching a whole in the tag, I threaded some Basic Grey fibers.


Please stop by Erica's blog to see all of the other fabulous themed projects. Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

6 comments:

  1. okay now I need a drink with an umbrella in it...feeling warm and cozy. Great card

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to share that this card is perfect for our weather today...Florida was 80 degrees. Lots of people had flip flops and shorts. Love the card!

    Happy Holidays to you,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that's where i want to be right now.. warmth :) love the card for sure!! parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is some card, love it, so much detail I am "picking" it apart to see how it was made!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tammy just stopping by to wish you a Happy Christmas and .. hey this card is gorgeous, love the summery look and fun sentiment. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is gorgeous....I love those flip flops, so pretty, your card would be perfect for our 30th anniversary which is coming in March, hubby is supposed to be getting some money that month and is planning on taking me to meet my hero.....Mickey Mouse :) I truly hope and pray we get to go...it's hard to plan anything with my darn chronic pain issues

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity