Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Melissa!

A big happy crafty birthday to my bloggin' friend Melissa of A Creative Journey. This is the birthday card I made for her today! I used the Lyrical Letters and Preserves Cricut cartridges, Stampin Up' sentiment, some fabulous baker's twine from Trendy Twine, patterned card stock from Stampin Up' and DCWV Nana's Kids, and yes, STICKLES! I know, I got a little carried away with the Stickles, but it was like frosting a cake - I just kept going and going 'cause it was so fun!




Please stop on over to A Creative Journey and wish Melissa a Happy Birthday! Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

2 comments:

  1. So much birthday fun!

    Stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! I like the twine bow you added. You can NEVER get carried away with Stickles...the more the merrier!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity