Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Heather

I made this card for Heather over at blessed 2 cre8. Today is her birthday! I'm also submitting this for the Birthday Sundaes challenge.


I used the ZooBalloo Cricut cart to create this fun and whimsical card. I cut a piece of white card stock for an A6 sized card (4.5 x 6.25) then adhered a piece of patterned card stock from K & Co Greenhouse collection to the front. I cut the frame and words out of coordinating solid CS and did a little doodling with my white Uniball Signo pen (love that darned thing!). Easy peasy! Don't forget to stop on over to Heather's blog and wish her a big HB:-)




Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love that frame and font.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very cute and eye catching :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how whimisical this card is!
    Thanks for playing in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    Samantha
    hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and cheerful! I love the little doodles to add to the whimsy of the design.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity