Thursday, May 26, 2011

Patches of Pink Link Up Party

Jalisa at Patches of Pink does a link up party every Thursday, bless her heart. Everyone is encouraged to upload a picture of what they've worked on during the week and come back on Monday and vote for their favorite entry. Such a fun way to see what everyone has been doing while meeting new bloggers:-)

I admit I have had this quilt for awhile and decided to finish sewing the binding on last night. My DH has be gone so I've been able to watch tv with the lights on and get some hand sewing done:-) Thanks for stopping by. Have a creative day!



Patches of Pink

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing. I can't sew worth a pinch and I always love to see beautiful creations that other people make. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this turned out so pretty. Looks like you do wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity