Monday, May 16, 2011

And The Winner Is....

Good Monday morning crafting friends! The sun is back out and it looks like it will be for most of the week (hope I didn't just jinx it:-) I want to thank all of my current and new followers for taking time to post to my new FB page and my friend Mary's page. If you didn't get a chance last week, please stop by Just Cut The Paper. Mary is really a super talented designer and my inspiration to just "do it" :-)


The Bookin Room said...

I just 'liked' your FB page...you now have 15! and climbing!



Congratulations! I will be emailing you to get your mailing address. Thanks again to everyone for helping me to get to my goal:-)


True Random Number Generator  25Powered by RANDOM.ORG

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Thank you to all of Tammy's followers for stoppin' by my blog! Happy Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soo much!! And purple is my ALL TIME fav color!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity