Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Graduation!

I had a little bit of time after I got back from the grocery store this morning so I was able to get another challenge card done. I'm entering it for the Paper Cutz challenge.  I am using this card is for my DH's BB's DD's HS Graduation. (decoded: darling husband's best buddy's darling daughter's high school graduation) :-)
Her school colors are dark orange and black. I used the Hello Kitty Salutations cart and embossed the orange with a Stampin' Up Sizzix Texturz plate. The salutation is from MPS's Happiest Moments set. Thanks for stopping by. Have a creative day:-)

5 comments:

  1. love the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute grad card ,i have such trouble making these types of cards. thanks for sharing with us at pcc :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frame to set off the diploma. Well done. Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!!!!!
    Hugs, Anita
    amc35045@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity