Friday, March 2, 2012

Crafters Are The Most Thoughtful People:-)

I was so happy when I opened the mail Monday! A nice chunky envelope from Canada. Inside was the most beautiful mini scrapbook I've seen. It was from the super creative "Auntie Em" aka Emily Thorne of Scrapping Some Memories.  I got all "verklempt" when I read the note she sent with it. Emily had won some blog candy from me sometime back and sent this as a thank you. I was so totally moved by her thoughtfulness I wanted to share her beautiful gift with you. The colors she chose are just perfect ;-)








Make sure you check out her blog. She's a super talented crafter! Thanks for stopping by:-) Have a creative day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Tammy I am so honoured you put my little book on your blog and so pleased you liked it. I think of you when I come across something purple in my stash! I got the pattern for the little album from a sweet lady called Jenn on the Skrap N Chat forum during one of our online crops. I hope you have fun filling it with photos and little scraps that make you happy!
    {{{Hugs}}} :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful and you're right, crafters have the biggest hearts

    http;//tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It could not have happened to a better person! The book is lovely! Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, Tammy, what a wonderful thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity