Monday, June 10, 2013

FCCB Father's Day Challenge

This weeks FCCB challenge celebrates fathers:-) Since I have a crazy summer schedule, I'm likin' the QCAS type of projects. I put this Father's Day card together using some of my extremely old paper stash. First I cut out the tie image using the Summer Celebrations cartridge. I then took the negative image and cut around it at 4 x 5.25. I stamped the sentiment on the bottom and dry embossed a frame around the card using my Martha Stewart scoring pad. Using an A2 sized brown card base I adhered some old patterned paper to the brown and layered the white on top using foam adhesive.


Quick and easy!
Now, head to your creative space and make you Father's Day project to share with us!
One random winner wins a fabulous prize!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the tie image.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just right for Dad very fun and simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Tammy, I really like the tie against the simple background, it really sets it off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tammy! I love how clean and crisp it looks, and I love the paper you used for the tie. Great job! Emily

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity