Wednesday, July 18, 2012

CHA 2012 Chicago


Well, it has been quite the busy two days so far at CHA. I was fortunate enough to have been asked to accompany my friend and her sister to CHA in Chicago/Rosemont this year. We have been searching and brainstorming ideas for her new stamp line and kits. Of course, it has been very hard to separate personal wants from business practicality. Everyone has been super nice here. Even met a few people -

Needs no intro 
Super Super Nice - Love Ya Heidi!
So fun to see Meagan and Tanner!

Can I just say Jinger is the sweetest EVER!!!

Things I saw at the show that caught my eye - We R Making Memories Washi tape dispenser and Washi sheets, Faber-Castell Gelatos, Pre-printed stretched canvases from Basic Grey, gorgeous cardstock at Cavas CorpTim Holtz's Burlap Panels, Everything at Cosmos Cricket, Heidi Swapp's Color Shine, everything at October Afternoon, Megan Elizabeth's Paper Layerz, and everything at Authentique.

So, as the storms are rolling in here at Rosemont, I'm going to sign off and hit the hay. One more day of the show for me then it's back to reality;-) It's been so much fun to just talk shop and meet new people. Hope to be back next year.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity