Thursday, May 10, 2012

Surprise!

Hey {snicker, snicker}, just wanted to get your attention:-) I know I have been AWOL:-(  I had all of the best intentions of posting at least once a week between all of my kids' activities. Obviously, that didn't happen. I was able to get a card done for a challenge this week. I've been experimenting with using Cricut Craftroom and my Imagine. It's a little temperamental and takes more time than I'd like but, Provocraft has assured me they are continually working out the "kinks". I did suggest they work on an app for the iPad, so I can design from my car while waiting for whoever during whatever event; send it magically to my Imagine at home where it automatically takes the card stock, adheres it to the mat, and prints and cuts; so whenever I get home I can run gleefully to my craft room and put together my awaiting cuts:-) I would SO get the "Super Multi-tasking Mom Award" if I could do that:-)

Enough with the silliness, here is my birthday card I made for Erica's card sketch challenge at My Cricut Craft Room.  I used the Imagine More cartridge for the images and the Accent Essentials cart for the card shape. I popped up a second image of the bird for a little dimension as well as the patterned square. The brads are from Stampin' Up as well as the corner punch. The sentiment came from My Pink Stamper's Tweetie Hoo Puns set.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Tammy!! Hope all is well. I am so ready for summer - how about you?

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity