Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You Rock!

Well, I was trying to find inspiration for Cricut Cardz red, black, and white challenge without being too valentiney (is that a word?). I was reading some blogs and came across Cricut Crafts by Angela's blog. She had done an adorable card for a boy named Charlie who is battling a rare skin condition called epidermolysis bullosa. I knew right away I would do my CC challenge for him. I am really liking the Smiley Cards cart so I used the guitar cut. I think I'm getting the hang of this cart even without the booklet. Thanks to a FB post by My Pink Stamper, I was able to print out a color copy of all of the images. It makes it easier to see how the layers go together. I used SU checkerboard BG stamp and DCWV pp. I didn't have the right size punch so I used George and BS for the star.



4 comments:

  1. Very cute Guitar, you card looks awesome!

    TOri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! Way to ROCK this challenge.

    Thanks for playing along @ CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the smiley cart guitar and you did a fabulous job on the challenge, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, I love the fibers you attached. TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity