Welcome to my first Monday Musings post. Today I'd like to share with you an altered pail that I made for a swap. I thought it was perfect for today's post. It started out a plain $1 metal pail from Target. I used black, orange, and yellow alcohol inks to paint the exposed metal portions. I adhered vintage halloween cut-outs that I purchased from The Vintage Workshop. Some of the embellishments I picked up at tag sales or antique stores, and others from my local party supply store. I tied a lot of ribbons and fibers to the handle, along with an altered shipping tag.
bottle cap with a sticker and UTEE - notice the number on the vintage bingo chip
old wood game pieces with stickers
ping pong eyeball cut in half
charms, beaded fibers
old office stamp for the date
Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative week:-)