Friday, January 22, 2016

Wanderlust Book

I'm so happy I signed up for Everything Art's Wanderlust class. I was hesitant at first because this is an international class and there are soooo many fabulous artists in the world. And I am just a wanna-be:-) I wasn't sure if I would even open one of the many beautiful colors of paint I like to buy, and never use. So, I took Katarzyna's advice and took a few minutes for myself and laid down some paint. The first weeks them was to use one word that describes myself. Here is what I came up with.



I played around with paint, stencils, and modeling paste. I still have a lot to learn. Like.. don't use glimmer mist after stamping with distress ink and be careful cleaning a palette knife with paint on it.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

1 comment:

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity