Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Altered Paint Palette

Hello crafting friends:-) Today I would like to share with you this fun mixed media project I did at a class at The Little Blue House this month. I forgot how much fun it is to play with paint, and stencils, and molding paste. I started with a plain wooden paint palette and Mod Podged some patterned card stock and dictionary pages. Next, I stenciled images with molding paste. After that was dry, I adhered some paint brushes and spritzed some distress inks. I embellished the remaining with a painted metal flower, metal hook with an altered tag, distressed flowers and ribbon, and "scrabble tiles". I added some pictures of a few of my crafting idols. I will be displaying somewhere in my new craft space to keep me inspired.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity