Thursday, March 13, 2014

You're My Pot of Gold!

Hello creative friends! Today I would like to share with you a card I made for a few challenges. I used the free St Patricks Day cut from Cricut Craftroom. I think this is my favorite "pot o gold" cut. I love the layers and the inset clover/shamrock. I embellished the gold coins with Stickles (of course) as well as the "sparkles". The circle layer is dry embossed with Cuttlebug's Argyle folder and the green layer is  embossed with Darice's St Patrick's folder. I used a sentiment stamp from Scrappy Moms' Spring Fling set.


Challenges

Bitten by the Bug (St Patrick's Day)

Cuttin' and Stampin' (St Pats/ Lucky)

Die Cuttin' Divas (Luck of the Irish)

Exploring Cricut (Shamrock)


Make Something Monday (Green and Gold)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)


14 comments:

  1. Darling card and I agree this is a great cut. I love all the details you added. Thank you for playing at Exploring Cricut and More!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Tammy!! Love the pot of gold. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Luck of the Irish' challenge at Exploring Cricut and More and our 'St. Patrick's Day' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! I really like that embossed mat and your sentiment is great! Your pot o' gold is FABULOUS!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at FCCB and BBTB2 - and if you're interested this would be perfect for the challenge going on over at Cut It Up :)

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card-Love that embossing folder and the gold coins-Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut & More and FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Love the embossing!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pot of gold cut and your sentiment. This is such a cute card. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut and More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout - Great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Exploring Cricut & More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your card! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
    ~Laura @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this pot of gold. This for joining in at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering our Make Something Monday Challenge! I agree, that is an awesome pot of gold cut file! I also love how you photographed your card outside in the foliage! I hope you'll join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous card! I am loving your pot of gold and how cute to put the clover on the pot. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great card! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Card!!! EEK!! Love it! Thanks so much for Joining us over at Cuttin' & Stampin's Challenge this week! Loves-Madge

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity