Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Sweet Gorjuss girl card

G'day crafters! I had my first paper craft class here in Sydney yesterday. So happy to be able to take a class at a local scrapbook store again. It's been ages! The two stores where I lived in the states closed a long time ago and only the big, franchised, unpersonal, stores are left. Here is one of the cards we made. I have never used these stamps before. I love how she looks like my daughter {sniff, sniff}. We stamped the image four times. Colored the tights, neck, and arms on the first layer, cut out the dress and bunny layers from patterned paper and adhered on top of the first layer. The face and hair were colored and cut out and layered last. Everyone used Copics, but the rebel that I am, used Tim Holtz Distress Markers and a water pen. I think they worked just fabulously without the high cost of Copics:-) I'm finishing up the other card we made, so check back later and hopefully I'll have it posted, too.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute little image...glad you had a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebel - So glad you are out and about! She is super cute. Side note - was at Target today and they had much more product than they have had in a long time. Companies are still producing just so few stores to sell it. I bought some cute AC paper.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity