Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanks A Latte

Happy Monday everyone! Today's Fantabulous challenge is all about being thankful. For my DT inspiration I used the Winter Frolic cart.


The patterned card stock from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found - Madison Avenue and Portobello Road . I distressed the solids with Tim Holtz's Vintage Photo Distress Ink to make the card more cohesive. I couldn't refrain from adding a little sparkle, though. Yes, there is a bit of Stickles:-)

Now head to your happy place and start creating! Thanks for stopping by. Have a creative day:-)

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet card! I have used the distressing trick with patterned papers too. A little touch of stickles is always the perfect finishing accent, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity