Friday, November 2, 2012

Surprises sweeten life

My card for today is for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. The stamps I used come from Iron Gate Stamps' Fortune Cookie set. What I really like about this set is that besides offering a few pre-made "fortunes", it comes with the fortune outline so I can insert one of my own "fortunes" if I so desire. I used one of the stamped fortunes that comes with the set for this card.


I used some of the beautiful cardstock from Bo Bunny's Serenity set, as well as some from DCWV Tradewinds stack. The Chinese script came from an internet search which I printed onto some card stock and adhered with foam dots. I used gold metallic paper and cut the scalloped layer with my Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

2 comments:

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity