Monday, January 9, 2012

My January 100 Cart Blog Hop Winner!

I hope all of you found wonderful inspiration at Erica's hop this weekend. Thanks to all of you who left comments and became new followers. It's been so much fun "meeting" all of you:-) Congratulations Creative M!  Random.org picked 14:-) I'll be contacting you for your addy so I can get your goodies out to you.



14 
CREATIVE M said...
I found your blog through the Hop. New Follower! Love what you created! I have to get the Life is a party cart. Love what you did with it!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Great Giveaway ! I just scrolled down to see what I won!So Excited canno twait to tell my sis that I finally won! This is a fun blog hop.The talent was amazing! and so are you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity