Thursday, September 1, 2011

Theme Day Thursdays

Today over at My Cricut Craftroom is Theme Day Thursday...and the theme is FALL! It sure isn't fall here, today 91... and tomorrow 93?! Well, that's what is so nice about being in my own little crafting world:-) I can pretend it's anytime of the year to create my projects. It's September so the cooler weather can't be too far away (at least here in the Midwest). Here is my project for today, a CAS card. I used the B is for Boy lite cart along with card stock from Cloud 9, Bazzil, and Stampin' Up. The Distressed Stickles still isn't dry on the leaf so it looks a little 3D {I love Stickles} . I left the sentiment off so I can use it for anything later:-) {and I'm needin' a whole ton of birthday cards!} Thanks for stopping by:-) Have a super creative day!


6 comments:

  1. Super nice card. I love Fall, but here in Miami, FL we really don't have the season. No beautiful trees changing colors, only dead ones. LOL. The weather here stinks, all day raining and muggy and humid these days. YUCK. Ok, back to the card. Great job. Love all the colors.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way if you go to Yeya's blog, she sells beautiful trims and laces and goodies for scrapbooking, http://www.2creativechics.blogspot.com/. Also check her out on youtube. I just made another mini with overalls for boys. Her name on youtube is yeya1978. It is her latest video. You can also see the other videos with her latest items for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love fall theme projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seeing your cute Autumn cards makes me wish for cooler days here in the foothills of the Sierra Mountains. The days are still in the 90's but the nights in the low 50's. Also the days are getting shorter so it cools off faster. Enjoyed seeing your card and all your special touches. I just bought some stickles myself today! thanks for sharing....:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great fall card! Love the colors and the twine is a great touch! Makes me wish fall would arrive here in south Alabama a lot faster, but I know we still have at least another month of hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Tammy! I love the paper you used and the twine and buttons are a great touch! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity