Friday, August 19, 2011

My Cricut Craft Room's Festive Fridays

Thanks for stopping by for my Festive Friday creation:-) Today I used the Winter Frolic cartridge. It was so hard to pick what image I wanted to use. I really like everything that's on this cart! I chose the baby Jesus image. I thought it he would look sweet with a Peachy Keen face so I used the Just Baby Faces Asst set. I also did a little embossing with some Cuttlebug folders and stamped a woodgrain background from Stampin' Up. The tag layer is also from Stampin' Up called Top Note. The sentiment came from My Pink Stamper Faithful Sayings set and I can't forget to mention the Stickles:-)


Please visit My Cricut Craftroom to see all of the other Festive Friday creations. Thanks for stopping by! Have a creative day:-)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. That would make such a pretty christmas card.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Christmas Card! Love the sewn edges :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely PERFECT. I love the woodgrain stamp, the embossing, the glitter, the PK face... EVERYTHING! Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy, this is so cute!! I didn't even know PK had baby faces??!!! TFS!! :)
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cards of this nature ~ it is a sweet reminder of why we celebrate this special day! You created such a sweet card and I'm glad that you shared it with us...:O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That card is soooo cute!!!
    xoxo Charity

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity