Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thinking of you today!

Good Morning crafting friends! If you are looking for my blog candy post click HERE.

It's supposed to be sunny and 81 degrees here today! I guess mother nature is making up for last month's cold and rain in one day;-)
I made this card is for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge. I used the Hoot N Holler lite cart with some Stampin' Up CS and buttons with PPI ribbon. The sentiment is from MPS Fabulous Phrases set. I forgot I used craft ink for the sentiment and ended up smudging the phrase a little. Boy does that stuff take a long time to dry! Thanks for stopping by. Have a creative day and don't forget to leave a comment on my blog candy post!

5 comments:

  1. cute card, love the eyes on the owl!tfs!
    esigmon at cosx dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Especially the purple embossed paper. So Cute!
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great, love the embossing and the tree branch too. Great job. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity