Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Relax!

If you are looking for my blog candy post click HERE.

Oh, if only...  Well, at least I can pretend to be on a sandy beach somewhere reading a good book (or two). I combined two challenges for this card; Cricut Cardz beach theme challenge and Paper Playtime's tall card challenge. I used Create a Critter and Life's a Beach carts. Hope you find this card "relaxing":-) Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out my blog candy giveaway and have a creative evening:-)

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love your blog, I'm a purple lover also. I hope you can stop by my blog one day.

    cardsbyjovan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and it does look super relaxing, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card!!!! You did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card.....wish I were on a sandy beach right now, too....
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh. I wish that chair had my name on it! Just a few more weeks to summer vacation!! Hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a place I want to be! love this design Tammy!
    so glad you came to play with us @ Paper Playtime!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity