Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome

It's just not happenin' for me:-/ Once again, I had and idea but it didn't come out like I thought it would. And now it's too late to start over because I need to upload this card for the Cricut Cardz challenge and then get movin' on the birthday gift for my friend. I only have maybe two days to get it done. Yes, the flourish looks like an afterthought because I did forget to incorporate it into my card and did not want to start over. Oh well, at least I'm done. I used My Community and Cake Basics carts for this card. The CS is from Stampin' Up!.



5 comments:

  1. Wow what a pretty house love the colors you did a great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and your patterned paper is PERFECT for your design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great Tammy - love the orange and blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for you on my blog! Please stop by to pick it up!

    Arlene.
    http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity