Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birthday Calendar

Here is the birthday calendar I "altered" from Stampin' Up. I got my inspiration for my calendar from the user kkreate on Splitcoaststampers.com quite a few years ago. I had CASEd a couple of months for my calendar to get my creative juices flowing. For my friends calendar, I made some months the same. The rest of the months I changed due to my obsession with my Cricut. I think I may need to make a "new and improved" version for myself, too:-)




























3 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful calendar. You did a beautiful job looks like a lot of work too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this. The details are perfect and it is such a great idea too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Tammy! It looks great - I really like how March turned out ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity