Friday, March 11, 2011

Playtime

A quick download to my blog before we road trip to Peoria. Our high school made it to the state basketball semi-finals! I'll be cramming 6 kids and one extra adult in my van in a few hours for a three hour trip south. We're playing a tough team so cross your fingers:-) For the Scrappy Moms Terrific Tuesday Challenge I used the B is for Boy Lite cart and Nate's ABC's. I sure wish I had these two carts when I started my baby's 8x8 month-by-month scrapbook. I'm definitely going to use it on the rest of the pages.







2 comments:

  1. love the paper on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That ring stacker is one of my favorite cuts from B is for Boy! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity