Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Moved in but far from settled

Well, after being all packed and ready to move, the builder decided he needed more time. So, three weeks later we closed and moved in even though the house was still not complete. I am going through crafting withdrawal right now. I do have my own "crafting/sewing sanctuary" but it is far from being usable. I missed out on all of the good Cricut sales. I haven't even gone into a Michaels or an Archivers in months. Now with the holidays coming up, I'm so upset I won't be able to make my Christmas cards. My goal is Jan 2 to get it all put together. I want to celebrate with my first You Tube video and a give-away. I see that Robyn and Tammy are doing a Cricut cruise. I wonder if I can beg for that for my birthday. I don't think I have a very good chance because I can just hear my DH say, "This house is your birthday present". Hmmmm.

1 comment:

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity