Sunday, August 8, 2010

Paper Playtime Challenge #10 Miss You

I apologize in advance for the short, uninteresting blog post. I've been running on empty today but really wanted to get at least one challenge done before the week is officially over. I had cut the background out to lay horizontal but ended up putting it on vertically. I probably should have auditioned all of the backgrounds before taping it down. That ATG tape doesn't come off well if you change your mind:-) I added the buttons on the bottom because it looked like it needed something down there. I used the cute lamb from Sugar and Spice Lite cart. I does look a little more juvenile than I wanted it to. Oh, well. At least I got one done. I think I'll try and stay awake and get another challenge done before the next feeding:-)

3 comments:

  1. Omygosh, this is amazingly adorable. Great job. TFS.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet. I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet. I like the way it turned out. You know, there are no mistakes in ART. :) Thanks for playing in paper with us. Be sure and stop by again this week. New challenge and new sponsor! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity