Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Momo's Tuesday Challenge



I'm definitely slowing down on these challenges. This carpel tunnel is getting worse. Ugh! Dr. says it should go away after the baby is here. I hope so! I'm lovin' these challenges toooooo much! This is my entry for Momo's Tues challenge "Spots and Dots". I couldn't decide on the paper/cardstock. There are so many! I was excited to use the Create a Critter cart again. I love it. I think my next purchase is going to be the faces for these critters from Peachy Keen.

7 comments:

  1. So stinkin adorable! I absolutely LOVE this giraffe. One of my fave cuts! Thanks for joining in on my challenge! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This giraffe is too cute...I love his green spots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love that giraffe! Thanks for joining in Momo's challenge! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute card! Thanks for sharing

    ~Dorcas

    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is too cute
    i love the colors
    Patty

    You're invited to visit my blog and sign up to my follower
    http://www.dreamscardsbypatty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2011
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity